TUTORIAL: Make your own 20th Century Fox intro with Blender 2.5/2.6
Be patient when downloading. It takes a moment to initialize!
Tutorial on how to make your own custom 20th Century Fox intro using only Blender 2.5/2.6. You just need to donwload the files at Link1 and download blender at Link2 and follow my instructions. If you're good, it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes to edit it. Have fun with it, and please link back to me if you post it.Link1: Download template files (for Blender 2.5x, 2.6x)
• Right click on the text to select it.
• Press the DEL-key and left click to confirm.
• Press the TAB-key to start editing.
• Press the TAB-key to stop editing.
• Left click and drag the red and green squares to resize.
• Change to moving mode by left clicking the arrow.
• Select multiple objects by holding SHIFT and right clicking.
• Left click and drag the red and green arrows to move the object.
• Click File, Save As, and save your project file.
• Choose your desired resolution (leave it at Render Presets: HDTV 1080p for best quality)
• Choose your desired output format (leave it at H.264 for best compatibility)
• Click Animation
• Wait for a few hours.
• The file is by default saved to the folder where you unzipped the template files and is called 0001-0600.avi (600 frames).